I retired from the magistracy in 2015 after 17 years mainly as a presiding justice

United Kingdom
My current blog can be accessed at https://thejusticeofthepeaceblog.blogspot.com/

AN ANIMAL LOVER

 

by TheJusticeofthePeace @ 12. Oct. 2010. – 08:11:47


I have fond memories of having a cat which was more a watch dog or a mountain lion than a moggie. I`ve heard of the word “dogging”. I know what it means. Dictionary dot com has still to be as up to date as Wikipedia where it is defined as a British euphemism for engaging in public sex. And I know or thought I knew what it means to be an animal lover but I don`t think it is the appropriate term for what Edward Cullen, 39, of Mountain Crescent in Dewsbury is accused of. 

He was before Huddersfield Magistrates last week, but the hearing was adjourned for committal to Bradford Crown Court on October 29. And the charge………? having sex with a dog. We are not told the sex of the dog but I don`t suppose it matters much. If anyone in Bradford has the opportunity to be in the public gallery on the day perhaps they can post a comment here.


No comments:

Post a Comment