I retired from the magistracy in 2015 after 17 years mainly as a presiding justice

United Kingdom
My current blog can be accessed at https://thejusticeofthepeaceblog.blogspot.com/

ROBBERS & J.P.s GO TO COSTCO

 19. Sep. 2010. @ 11:24:19 by TheJusticeofthePeace


Last week a friend asked me whether membership of Costco is worth it. I`ve been a member for quite some time so of course I said it was. As I`m partial of an evening to a spoonful of the amber medicine to help the sugar go down I usually make my visits when my stock is down to my last two bottles. And today`s the day. But without having to have a blood alcohol level that would make the doctor faint when he tried taking some am I the only person associated with criminal law who has thought how to commit the perfect murder? So far I have a few victims in mind and I`m working on the rest of the plot especially of course how to get away with it. So just a few brief stories about how some really stupid people have no idea how to break the law and get away with it. 

Two brothers with three others were involved in a shooting whilst robbing a Costco in South London. So what do ruthless armed robbers do after the event? Of course they take pictures of themselves holding some of the cash; just like Bonny and Clyde. Nobody`s going to make a film of these brainless barbarians or eulogise them in song a la Georgie Fame. No! It`s just years behind bars. 

If the key to a criminal`s planning is to forge signatures for personal gain one would think the last signatures he would attempt to copy would be those of not just one judge but two of their honours and not content with those, also a police sergeant’s to boot. Numvi Divine, aged 37, was jailed for five-and-a-half years at Sheffield Crown Court.

Well, I`m off now to Costco. 


No comments:

Post a Comment